Friday, April 19, 2013

SCREEN FREE WEEK STOP: HARLEYSVILLE, PA!

The SCREEN FREE WEEK tour has officially begun!


I was off to a flying start, but not these guys. Why are these pigeons in NYC's Penn Station at the Am Track waiting area? They don't have tickets! Don't they know they can fly?


I arrive at Harleysville, PA and visit Skippack Elementary. What a great school! We all had a blast talking about different ways to unplug.


There's always time for a panini and a little soup.


Then I was whisked to the popular HARLEYSVILLE BOOKS! Here I am with owner, the lovely Shelley Plumb.


How wonderful it was to see the DOUG UNPLUGGED display and read to the kids, but it's time for me to press on and spread the word of UNPLUGGING. Aloha!

3 comments:

  1. Glad the tour is off to a great start.

    As always, I have a question about the food. Was it Italian Wedding soup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Screen Free Week inspires many to reduce the amount of time they spend interacting with screens year-round.

    ReplyDelete