Friday, June 13, 2014

DOUG UNPLUGS ON THE FARM PRELIMINARY SKETCHES

I thought it would be fun for our favorite robot Doug to venture out into farm country since he's already discovered the delights of the city. Besides, I really like drawing pigs!


These are the very first ideas I had for the book. I usually don't worry if it doesn't make sense or if the drawings are off, I just want to get down as many ideas as I can at this stage.


I really enjoy this part of the process because anything is possible.


Ah, so you can see here that a story is starting form- Doug and his parents are stuck in a ditch! You can also see that I'm jotting down some notes I may use later.


Now the ideas are starting to go in a direction and I'm exploring how Doug could use his senses and the information he's acquired from his computer while out on the farm.

I don't think I could ever get tired creating adventures for Doug to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment